Friday, October 14, 2011

I've been asked by a friend to come up with a Christmas list, but I really can't think of anything I need and always feel awkward asking for things. So here is stuff I've gotten in packages that have made all the difference.
Art supplies like markers and colored pencils
Crosswords and sudokus
Books that you loved reading
Granola bars
Fruit snacks
Nuts
Goldfish
Pretzels
Anything trader joes
Dried cranberries and things like that
Kleenex, baby wipes, sanitizers
Haribu gummy bears
Swedish fish
Red vines
Fancy green teas and other teas
Hot chocolate
Mike&Ikes, Hot Tamales, etc.

I know it is super early, but I'm already listening to Christmas music (some on my own accord). Also, Santa is very slow to get to these parts. Which is fine, I loved getting gifts clear into valentines day. But sooner shipments are better than later shipments. Packages normally take 2 weeks, but December mail takes 4-8. I'm not sure the cut off.

No comments:

Post a Comment