Tuesday, September 28, 2010

nag-jojogging

 September 26, 2010

We’ve got a running club. My family gets a kick out of it. They always ask if I went jogging then remember oh nope MWF (we go Monday, Wednesday, and Friday). We’ve got some routes that are just amazing. Totally makes me feel that whoa I’m in the Philippines feeling every other day.

This is just one of my favorite spots. The sunrise and the mist and cariboa, and that is one a morning when it has not been raining. You should see it after a storm. We go early in the morning (around 5:15) and get back right around 6:00. By then the sweat is just dripping and the humidity is mocking us. I enjoy it though. There are the three of us and I feel way safe, but am worried if I’ll feel that safe at site. Hopefully I’ll be able to work something out so I don’t end up as a headline (joke, joke, joke).
We are a pretty active group here. We try to play basketball early on Saturday mornings. We walk everywhere (which is very un-Filipino of us). One of these Sundays we are going to Tai Bo. We know how to swim when we go to the beach. Life is good and hot and healthy (maybe not so much all the fried food we eat). 

No comments:

Post a Comment