Sunday, April 22, 2012

when in thailand

For our last day J had us signed up for a spa day. We had a slow start. Got on the train and headed toward the area. We had a lunch of noodles and curry. Perfect. Then walked over to the spa.
It was a tough decision but I opted to go with the Thai massage. I'm not big on massages and I've heard stories of Thai massage. But when in Thailand....
It was indeed intense. She didn't speak English, other than are you ok and I'm sorry. It felt like she was moving my muscles around to get to my bones. I was on my stomach and she said I'm sorry before she even touched me and then she was standing on me. Oh ouch. After I felt fine, almost good. Without speaking to her she figured out my problem areas and worked them.
Later J took me to meet some of her best friends and we had sushi and a delicious dessert. It was so nice to see her with her friends she's known most her life. The teasing and all that. It was nice to experience. Then we we went home and I packed up and leaved.
I missed Thailand before I was even out if the airport. It is amazing and everyone should go. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment