Friday, August 05, 2011

day in the life: 6-9


Evenings here to tend to slowly fly by.
After getting home from school and sitting or not too long it is time to make dinner. Which is interesting. The kitchen has one light bulb, so I’m always fighting my own shadow. The stove has 2 burners, which is fine because I only have 1 pot and 1 pan. I make a lot of one-pan meals.
When my Auntie cooked for me she would never eat with me. I don’t know why. So now that I cook I still eat alone. After eating I’ll clean up and head to my room for the night. Usually it is pushing 7 so all I do is make sure things are set for the next day, maybe listen to a podcast or two, and read. Then lights go out fairly early (sometimes helped along by a brown out).
I’m usually in bed by 9. I’ll save you a blog for this time of day. I sleep. The roosters crow.

No comments:

Post a Comment