Wednesday, September 21, 2011

evaluating the evaluation


September 14, 2011
Way back in mid-August we were suppose to have an evaluation. Of course it didn’t happen. Then last Wednesday we were supposed to have it. Of course that didn’t happen either. They moved it to Monday. Of course that didn’t happen. The new date was set for today. By this point I was pretty positive it wasn’t going to happen ever, so of course it did happen.
Each time we thought it was going to happen school for the day or so before was halted so that students could buff the floors and wash things and make sure the appearance of the school was tip top shape. In August it took a whole week, and after that it just kind of was maintained. In my opinion it never really looked all that bad anyways, but I am super grateful for janitors (and i'm not just saying that because I was one). So last week we cleaned on Monday afternoon, all day Tuesday, and then extreme hard-core cleaning on Friday. This week we cleaned all day Tuesday.
Well today the evaluator came and by now I’ve gotten pretty curious about what goes on during this evaluation. I still am. The guy came and then Ma’am took me to the canteen to sit while he did his evaluations. I know that he looked at all her records and made sure she had labels on everything so there is no doubt if the sink is sink. The students had to do some oral recitations and stuff.
We had a big fancy lunch because of the evaluation and now the rest of the day there are no classes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment