Wednesday, September 28, 2011

there's no place like home

It has been windy here at site. Normally it is pretty dead with an occasional breeze bringing a moment or two of relief from the heat. No this week!
I'm sure you all know about Pedring and the wallop Luzon got. Well one mans mega typhoon is another's perfect day. The sun went away Sunday and didn't come back until yesterday. With all that cloud cover you think I'd get rained on, but we only got showers at night. Humidity levels were down. And back to the wind. 
The wind has been awesome. I've not been hot. It reminds me of Albuquerque in the spring, or heck Wyoming all the time. Amazing how something so obnoxious in one home setting when nonexistent in another home setting is blessed.
I've been able to go on great runs this week. The one morning I was going to go riding to wind was so intense I opted to stay home and avoid any wicked witch scenarios. 
I wish we always could be in typhoon side effects weather with out the actual typhoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment